Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Smoked Cheddar Cheese Will Change Your Life

Problem:

You probably aren't eating smoked cheddar cheese.

Solution:

You should start eating smoked cheddar cheese.

Musings:

Disclaimer: I am not being paid for this at all.  I just bought it one day for a recipe and it is amazing.  I am using a picture of the Tillamook brand because it is a) the only brand with smoked cheese I know of and b) I love their cheese.

Smoked cheddar cheese works pretty much everywhere regular cheddar does, but it makes everything taste better.  Unfortunately it is hard to find for me, I can only find it at the Whole Foods in my town in the Tillamook brand.

My recommendations:

Smoked cheddar and apple slices.  You just can't beat that.
In your chili.  Way better than regular cheddar.
Quesadillas, same idea as chili.
In your scrambled eggs, but use it sparingly or mix with regular cheddar.
On cheeseburgers.  It is amazing, especially with onions!

No comments:

Post a Comment